I don’t know about you, but in summer I’m not fond of wearing too much makeup. With the hot temperatures and the kind of activities we do in summer, I think that a lighter makeup is the best option.
These are the products that I usually wear
1. BB cream. These products are more lighter than foundation, therefore you won’t feel your makeup heavy on the skin. They don’t have as much coverage as foundation, but they help to even out the skintone.
2. Mascara. For summer a waterproof mascara is a good option, but I rather use a natural one since is suitable for sensitive eyes. The only thing you have to keep in mind if you use a natural mascara in summer, is that this can smudge.
3. Brush. For applying powder products. One with loose hairs won’t apply a lot of product, avoiding a cakey look.
4. Concealer. To correct the areas you want to conceal. Apply over it translucent powder.
5. Lipstick. Usually I don’t wear lipstick, but if I do I wear one that matches my lips colour.
I haven’t included powder and blush, but the former is essential for setting concealer or in the T zone, I prefer using a translucent one.
What are your essential summer makeup products?